Thursday, March 14, 2013

Renewed!

It was my last week at Boyles... but I signed on for the spring! Thanks for the suggestion Annalisa! It's gonna be an in-season twice a week program from next week to June 1st. yay group discounts!

Monday & Wednesday lifts were okay, I feel like I've stopped improving. This might be because I haven't exercised on the other days of the week due to my increase of life organizational activities (eg. cleaning the house, moving soon! & coursera online class about business strats)

I'm too lazy to post the workouts but this "Renewed!" post has been in the drafts since Tuesday so yeah. I'm continuing to the spring season of Boyles! Oh yeah, and reffing should start up soon. Check out my journal of that adventure at gottarefemall.wordpress.com


:) ,
Emhsieh


ps. Food: too good to be true. Mom's daily dinner's are soon to be a thing of the past :(



No comments:

Post a Comment