Tuesday, March 5, 2013

O hey there!

Chuggin' along.

I've still got this nasty chest cold thing, but I'm not letting it hold me back, if i can help it.

Last Thursday and today, I went to dance class. We're doing a dance called Kote-ba, which involves a lot of jumping and being light on the feet, as well as squatting and being low to the ground, so it's a really great workout. I'll be going back on Thurs.

I had to be re-evaluated at PT because I was AWOL for like 2 months because I'm so freaking tired of being in therapy. He says I'm doing really well though, and I only have to come once/week now. Thank goodness.

Over the weekend, I went swimming with my boifrand because he's learning how to swim and has to practice outside of class. This weekend, we're gonna swim and go to the gym, because he wants to learn how to lift and stuff.

ALSO, I'm sooperjuiced because he might play rugby in the fall. I'm so fuckin excited. He'd be a perfect hooker, with his lil stocky self. He has a number of friends on the team at Smith (including Meesh's cousin who thinks she's the coolest person ever) and they're all really encouraging him to join the team.

So yeah, good things all around :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chahney! grats on pt progress, I know you can do it! and AWESOME that your boi might play rugby! i know a bunch of smith ruggers (alum) too from my brief stint w Beantown and they're all super cool.

    ...also I reeeeeally don't like swimming. but the new pool made me kind of like it a little because it's just that amazing.

    glad there're good things all around for you :)

    ReplyDelete